Great question. There are a lot of designers out there, but what sets Melissa apart is her ability to be a trusted advisor in creating bespoke, thoughtful, full-service solutions for her clients. At MPI+D, the philosophy is that home design should be both stress-free and enjoyable.
Here are some facts about the MPI+ D approach that’ll give you a feel for what it’s like to work with Melissa and her team, and how they’re different from the rest:
- MPI+D takes on a limited number of clients at a time. This allows Melissa, supported by her team, to focus fully on their clients. They take the time to understand both their clients’ taste and lifestyle to offer solutions to client problems and pain points that result in spaces that are equally beautiful and practical for their lives.
- Melissa enjoys being the direct point of contact for all MPI+D clients. All conversations, meetings, and questions will be handled by her personally, which makes for a straightforward and cohesive experience.
- The MPI+D team are all equally committed to the design process being a seamless experience. Melissa consistently receives feedback on the exceptional level of service that the MPI+D team provides.
- Melissa is a proud Toronto east-ender, having been a board member of the Danforth East Community Association (DECA) for years and having run the Danforth East Arts Fair.When possible, she uses local suppliers,trades and artisans, who are familiar with the particular needs of east-end homes.
- With 16 years of experience as a commercial photographer, Melissa has a unique lens through which she sees space and design (pardon the pun). She has fine-tuned her eye for what elements go together to create a sophisticated yet comfortable space.
- Melissa has built a reputation not only for remarkable design but also for being a trusted advisor with a proven process to make sure things run on time, on budget and without any surprises.