Phase 2: Project Implementation & Oversight
If you’d like me to handle the implementation of your design – which includes everything from procurement of items, overseeing the work, hanging artwork to the final pillow fluff – I would be delighted.
What to expect
You can expect a full service experience so you don’t have to worry about a thing and can be certain everything will come together perfectly. My work includes the following:
- Construction and the execution of your project begins. MPI + D will manage every detail to ensure a timely and successful completion. Along with my team, we collaborate with builders, vendors and fabricators, making site visits as necessary to ensure the design plan is executed as intended.
- Purchases will be made, and orders tracked. I’ll create a purchasing timeline to ensure everything arrives in time for installation. I’ll also handle any deficiencies (and trust me, there always are some!)
- The budget and process will be carefully reviewed and monitored to ensure the project is running on time and budget.
- The budget for finishings is established and purchases are made. Styling is what elevates your space to magazine (or HGTV!) quality status. It refers to adding those finishing touches that tell your story, add that ‘je ne sais quoi’ and make for an incredible home.
- Project completion and closure. This is where we walk through your newly designed space together to decide on any tweaks and touch-ups. I’m with you to the end. I’ll close out the project with you and complete invoicing. There won’t be any surprises as you’ll be in the loop throughout the whole journey. It’s important to me to make sure you are fully satisfied and loving your new space!