This package includes a complete design for one room, based on your goals, budget, and taste. It includes recommendations for everything from paint colour to furniture selection and placement, to lighting and decorative items – and can incorporate as many existing pieces as you wish. Bulk pricing applies if you’d like to tackle multiple spaces at once.
You’ll be asked to complete a questionnaire which will help me get a really good feel for you, your style, how you live, and the dreams and goals you have for your space. From there, I’ll do my research, gather some inspiration, and share several options with you for you to ‘yay’ or ‘nay’. We’ll hone in on your style, tastes and preferences that way and I’ll fine-tune every detail until they’re 100% perfect.
Your completed plan will include:
- A mood board for your/each room (which is essentially a visual ‘map’ of all of the elements so you can visualize everything together)
- A list of DIY projects and re-purposing suggestions (if desired and/or the budget dictates)
- Colour and paint selection
- A detailed shopping list for everything you need to buy, including pricing and exactly where to shop
- A task list and action plan so you know exactly how to bring your plan to life
Investment: Because the cost of this package varies so much based on scope and scale, I will provide you a custom quote for your room(s) at your design consultation. Packages begin at $1250 for a single room, with a discount available for multiple rooms.
Once your plan is final, you can bring it to life yourself (shop, paint, set-up, etc.) – or add on my Design Implementation Package (see below) and leave it all to me.