Thanks to the wonders of technology, we can work together even if you’re not in Toronto. My e-Design service offers the same end result as my Interior Design Package – but we do it remotely.
We’ll start with a Design Consultation as usual, but via Skype. You’ll be asked to measure your space and take some pictures, and we’ll communicate from there via email (and phone, when necessary).
When we’re finished, you’ll have a fully designed space based on your needs, taste, and budget, including paint colours, furniture selection, and everything in between. This package gets you a single (beautiful!) room, but can be scaled to include multiple rooms – or even your entire home. It includes recommendations for everything – from the area rug, to lamps, to decorative items – and can incorporate as many existing pieces as you wish.
We begin with a questionnaire and assessment for me to get a really good feel for you, your style, how you live, and the dreams and goals you have for your space. From there, I’ll do my research, gather some inspiration, and share several options with you for you to ‘yay’ or ‘nay’. We’ll hone in on your style, tastes and preferences that way and I’ll fine-tune until it’s perfect.
Your completed plan will include:
- A mood board for your/each room (which is essentially a visual ‘map’ of all of the elements so you can visualize everything together)
- A list of DIY projects and re-purposing suggestions (if desired and/or the budget dictates)
- Colour and paint selection
- A detailed shopping list for everything you need to buy, including pricing and where to buy them online
- A task list and action plan so you know exactly how to bring your plan to life