When you just need a little help to nail it.
If at your consultation you decide you need help with something small or specific – but not a full-on project – my à La Carte design service is the perfect solution.
For an hourly rate of $175, I can provide help with:
- Picking the perfect paint colour, wallpaper, window treatments, and/or furniture
- Sourcing and procuring furniture and fixtures
- Creative solutions for repurposing, making over and renewing existing furniture, custom DIY project idea and plans
- Art & accessory selection with styling plan, photo editing and curating
- Space planning and furniture layouts
- Computer generated models and Interior elevations
- Materials, finishes and product research and/or selection
- Really anything you might need!
Another option for clients who have done an Initial Design Consultation is my ‘Designer On-Call’ service that gives you a direct line to me for opinions, answers to questions (and pep talks, if necessary!) as you need them. A great option for the DIY-inclined!
The same hourly rate applies, but is paid up-front for a minimum of three hours of support.
If any of the above services are this is of interest to you, the first step is to schedule a free discovery call so we can chat about your needs and how I can help. From there, we’ll likely book an Initial Design Consultation so I can see your space and understand your goals and challenges, and we can get the ball rolling.
If this is of interest to you, schedule a free discovery call so we can chat about it. From there, we’ll book an Initial Design Consultation so I can see your space and understand your goals and challenges, and we can get the ball rolling.